This one's from
1. Cant tag the person who tagged you
2. Must tag at least 2 people
3. Make questions for your taggers!
Questions from =heatherkat:
1. If a canoe goes up a tree and loses its wheel, how much ice cream could a muskrat eat?
As much ice cream as he wants, really, but he will suffer for it later on. Muskrats associated with canoe wheel-related tree incidents are burdened with a terrible, terrible curse, which dictates that the consumption of ice cream be met with fierce and largely uncomfortable consequences, not unlike those attributed to lactose intolerance.
2. What is your quest?
To seek the moley snail.
3. What is a good third question to ask?
Aaand and got me with this one:
1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 5 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose
10people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
A'ight, so, five things about me:
1. I'm left-handed.
2. Whales inexplicably freak me out.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. Jigglypuff is my favorite Pokemon.
5. Kyogre is not.
Ladies first, so here are Jwat--er, I mean, *TheLonelyQueen's questions:
1. How old do you wish you were?
I wish I were ten years old, so I could officially start my Pokemon journey. I'm gonna catch a PIKACHU.
2. Favorite movie?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
3. What song do you think represents you, at least in someway, and why?
Never really thought about it before. Maybe "The Middle" by Jimmy Eats World? [link] I worry about everything. The lyrics are a nice reminder that it's not always necessary.
4. You can start with anything (only one thing).... what would you start with?
Start... what...? A head? So I can have a head start? Does that count?
5. What game are you looking forward to that is coming out soon?
Guild Wars 2 (and Animal Crossing 3DS!)
6. The Red pill... or the Blue Pill?
I wanna mix 'em together and make a purple one.
7. If you could hop into one story... which story would you hop into and why?
It would be completely suicidal, but I've always thought the hostile, dystopian world in the Maze Runner series by James Dashner was morbidly fascinating; that's a world I'd like to see. The worlds in the Hunger Games and the Underland Chronicles (both by Suzanne Collins) are pretty neat, too. Wouldn't want to live in any of them, though.
8. Do you have a crush on someone?
10. Long unknown street forks... Which way do you go, Left or Right, or go Back?
And now ~jwaterworks's questions:
1-monday or a fryday off?
2- which season do you prefer?
3- if you could change anything in which ever tv serie you whatch to make it more realistic.. what would you change? and in which tv serie?
I don't watch much TV, honestly. I guess, maybe, uh...
4-o noes.. a time bomb... which wire would you cut? blue, black, red or the purple one with the yellow spots?
Every wire simultaneously.
5- which of YOUR characters do you like the most?
Ori, easily. He's been out of the limelight for awhile now, though. Of the ones you guys are most familiar with, it's probably HBT's Hiskar or PKMN Crossing's Hickory.
6- what's your favorite movie EVER?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Again.
7-if you ever would make a movie... what would be the theme... and why?
Shucks, I dunno. Growth and independence, maybe? It would have to depend on the stor--Oh. OHHH. You mean like, the musical theme. Anything from Two Steps From Hell, in that case.
8- have you heard?: [link]?
9- want some hot chocolat?
10- ... I CAN'T MAKE A 10th QUESTION
Since all three of the tags demand questions, here are mine for y'all. You can pick and choose which set of rules/questions you wanna use.
1. Which of your characters do you have the strongest personal attachment to?
2. How do they score on this [link] alignment test?
3. How do you score on that [link] alignment test?
4. What's your favorite video game?
5. Weapon of choice?
6. What was your first username ever, that you can recall?
7. If there was one "power" you could grant yourself, what would it be?
8. What frightens you most?
9. Where would you live, in your ideal fantasy universe?
10. What is the terminal velocity of an air-laden swallow?
Taggin' , , , and Of course, if you'd like to do it too, you're more than welcome to.
Have fun, guys.