Tagged by LindsayPanes
. I was due for a journal anyway. It's been just a few months shy of a year since the last one.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share
10 5 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
Go to their page to inform them they are tagged, but not something like " you are tagged if you read that". Go to their page and lurk in their Visitors Widget like a hulking creepazoid until they get the hint.
7. You have to tag 10 people
I can't hear Rule 1 without Gollum's voice and laughed unreasonably hard at the lack of a Rule 6.
- I'm weak for cinematic soundtracks. Not a clue why. Orchestral scores just really catch my interest, for some reason. Folk and Celtic music, too. I still lust for the Guild Wars 2 OST.
- I don't like playing humans in MMOs. I'm a human every day of my actual life, man. If I'm in a fantasy world, I'm gonna play a fantasy race. I'm also probably gonna get us both brutally slaughtered somehow. Sorry in advance. (To those it's already happened to, I lied about being sorry. Let's do it again!!)
- I'm a compulsive reader. I joke about this all the time, but it's not much of a joke, if I'm being honest. If it's in front of me, I'll read it. Reading distracts me like no other, and there is nothing that will take me off-task more completely than by being given reading material.
- I've never completed a long-term storytelling project -- which embarrasses me more than I'd like to admit. I have so many stories I want to share, but I'll either start them and never finish them, start them and scrap them, or start them and never publish them out of personal dissatisfaction. It's a rrrreally, really bad cycle that I need to break out of. I don't even have procrastination as an excuse, man. I just straight-up wuss out.
- Speaking of wussing out, I'm still too much of a weenie to finish any games even remotely within the horror genre. I like keeping up with them, though, because I have a keen interest in vidya game development and an enormous chunk of trending games are published in that vein. I like to do this through watching Let's Plays, but I've gotta hastily scroll to the comments section or look away from the screen if I'm anticipating a jumpscare or see a monster.
1. If you could study anything, what would it be? (not limited to your skill set, really anything!)
Zoology with a focus in ethology. Animals are neato.2. What is your ideal household?
Quiet, small, easy to upkeep. Doesn't take much to keep me happy beyond running electricity and hot water.3. Favourite
scent color of body wash?
I quite literally have absolutely no sense of smell, so I usually go by bottle design and color and affordability like a schmutz. I tend to gravitate towards pink, green, or yellow ones, but I don't follow a specific brand or scent.4. How do you cope when you're feeling sad?
Copious amount of dumb YouTube videos and kitten gifs.5. Favourite snack to munch on?
O-Ke-Doke Cheese Popcorn, hands down. I don't know what they do, but they make the best cheese popcorn this world has ever known. I didn't even know that was a thing! But it is! And it's incredibly good! Only O-Ke-Doke's stuff, though. Every other kind of cheese popcorn I've tried tastes like the withered remains of a neglected roadkill carcass.6. If you could choose between having wings or running fast, which would you choose and why?
Could I fly with the wings or would they just be decorative? Wings if the former, superspeed if the latter.7. Most played song in your playlist right now?
Tied for first, according to WMP:
- Two Steps from Hell - Memories
8. What's your favourite bird? (Non-fiction)
Definitely hummingbirds. I get psyched every time I see one outside.9. Are you a side-sleeper, front, back or other?
I think my technique is "restlessly-fling-self-around-until-comfortable." I tend to wake up on my side, but I'm not really sure if that means I've slept that way the whole night or if I just happened to wiggle into that position at some point.10. First toy ever received when you were young?
It's a plush toy of Peter Rabbit. He's long-since lost his jacket and accessories, but he's still in pretty good condition. He was given to me when I was brought home from the hospital.
- What's one thing you've always wanted to try?
- If you could keep just one thing in the world, what would it be?
- Which Pokemon would you choose as your starter, if you could choose out of any Pokemon, period?
- Do you have any projects you're holding onto and are they ones you plan to someday share?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you like most about your characters?
- What do you listen to while you draw?
- What's one thing you have absolutely zero tolerance for?
- Are there any games or movies you're looking forward to this year?
- How many weeds are in your New Leaf town. How many. I dare you to count them.
... And/or anyone else who wants to do it! If you do, please lemme know. I'd be really interested in reading your answers.